9/16/2008

Realize Your Life

currently reading this book Its actually pretty good. I haven't bought it yet, but I seen it when i was browsing through Barns&Noble book store (like always) and sat down at a chair and started read it to page 40 something. This book is mainly introducing anyone to Buddhism. How Buddha was born what a 'Buddha' is. It is an amazing book, I'm currently thinking about becoming a Buddhist(to remind you that this is not something that I just popped up and decided 'oh I want to be a Buddhist') The religion really goes for everything that I stand for and everything I believed life was before me even knowing anything about the religion. But it also taught me how to appreciate life. I'm not trying to turn everyone in to Buddhism its just something that interests me

No comments: