1/11/2011

MEET ME AT THE 'ALTER' THIS ISNT UP FOR DISCUSSION





(photos:Fashion Copious)

Vogue China #5 January February 2011
Shot by: Anthony Maule
Model: Martha Streck

I don't know why I've been feeling this way lately like I have an alter ego I've been really inspired by alot music like Natalia Kill's music video for ''Mirrors', Rihannas song 'Skin'. I've been inspired by my life changes in my job and the people I've met over the last couple of months being my co-workers and the mental and physical growth I've overcome...I guess you can say I've become a little bit more 'Ballsy'.... hahaha meaning that I don't let people talk to me any sort of way and where I work you need to have a 'voice' because people will try to test you! (hahaha what am I?? a CIA agent? lol no I'm just a Barista at Starbucks and people sometimes get crazy/ignorant about their coffee).

Also last weekend I seen the movie Black Swan and was just amazed by the movie overall how far someone's mind can take them...its INSANE! Because things like that happen in real life...maybe a little less dramatic from the movie but it happens!

At the end of the day and the beginning of every morning I know in my heart that I'm finally transforming into the person that I want to become

No comments: