9/25/2010

SPRING 2011: JIL SANDER

RAF SIMONS IS A GOD!!!
In my eyes this man is king of simplicity and one of the things I love about Jil Sander as a brand...its kind of artistic in a way, Its genius! Because who is to say what is good? what is art? what is fashion/fashionable? His collection this season reminded me of a spinoff of his Mens Spring 2011 collection. I just think its genius how a designer can make a crisp white shirt and a long maxi tiered/peplum, gathered,draped,flowy skirt look phenomenal. I also love that there was a play in proportions everything looked so relaxed and comfortable. 
P.S I'm also glad that he kept the makeup very simple, and natural it was quite beautiful! (but when does Raf ever do dramatic makeup?)
LOVE THIS LOOK



LOVE THIS!
LOVE THIS
Want this jacket
want!

2 comments:

Alexander said...

the music during the show was in-sane.

Georgia said...

love the last look wowwww