3/11/2010

10 THINGS I REMEMBER ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD

WHAT ARE THE TOP 10 THINGS YOU REMEMBER ABOUT YOUR CHILDHOOD GROWING UP? MAKE YOUR OWN POST AND LEAVE YOUR LINK IN A COMMENT! IM CURIOUS TO KNOW!! HERES MINES!

1. Seeing Korn(s) - "Freak On a Leash" on MTV and have that song and video embeded into my head for life
(Sorry for the low quality video...It was the only one I could find)

2. Seeing Baywatch at like 10 years old and wanting to buy thongs (underwear)

3. Buying Eminem's debut Album 'Slim Shady' and memorizing it word for word everyday of my life (and I still listen to it)

4. Wearing Wind Breakers and hearing that swish sound when I moved

5. Eating Warheads in Jr High

6. Watching Daria on MTV (I guess you can say I grew up on MTV)

7. Watching Clueless and having one of these
Except mines was purple and was kind of different that this one

8. Lion King

9. Having shit like this in my hair lol

10. Drinking these with my mom everyday when we lived in New York :) Some of the best memories

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't make a list because it would be a complete knock off from yours
Everything on here are my exact picks except Yohoo
I loved me some Nestle Quick.But wait...weren't they both from the same company?Other than that great list!

Robër Pierre said...

You done brought me back! LMAO

http://maidenchinabu.blogspot.com/2010/03/this-song.html

ALANNAH said...

lol Chrissy :)

ashley said...

Haha! This basically sums up my childhood as well, especially those embarrassing clips, windbreakers, Clueless and Daria