10/22/2008

SAM SPARRO....ramble...AM I GOING CRAZY?


can I say im 'in love'! everytime when I listen to his music I always feel better...ughh those crazy brit boys! I just go crazy
if you do know who he is click here listen to black & gold,clingwrap,cotton mouth,and of course sally

Okay, last night since I kind of 'revamped' the look of my blog a little bit if you can tell? and I was checking all of my fashion based blogs and I'm going to try and make a commitment to actually go to New York fashion week next year and also go to Paris/London fashion week also. I really want to get in there and be in it and actually see it instead of having to see all of it on style.com. So that's another goal of mines.
I've been having weird dreams latley...

AM I GOING INSANE OR?...
or is it that beyonces new videos(single ladies and if I were a boy) are fucking non-stop on repeat on every MTV BET channel right now? and also...is everyone STILL playing M.I.A.'s song/video "paper planes" also??!! please stop it! I love both ladies but shit your driving me mad!!!!!

No comments: