4/27/2011

Falling Inlove

(photo:moviepstr)
Ok so I finally got to sit down and watch this movie How Do You Know earlier tonight and just automatically thinking to myself that "oh its going to be another one of those romantic comedy movies that end the same" but this film was different. The main characters of the film Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson and Paul Rudd their characters were so complex but through out the movie they were so predictable and awkward and I loved the fact that for the writers and directors for this film did something different instead of the predictable 'googly' eyed female role for this film and went in a different direction. Because in the film Reese plays a 31 year old softball player which I found unusual for this 'type' of film but by the end of it (you have to see the film because I'm not going to tell you the whole story!!! Its a must see though!) It really reminded me of the old classic films like It's a Wonderful Life with James Stewart and Donna Reed directed by Frank Capra
(if you've seen this movie you'll know what I mean the chemistry between Reese's and Paul Rudd's character)
and I think thats why this film warms my heart because it reminds me of this film I think this movie is going to be on my favorites.

No comments: