1/20/2011

SHE & HIM 'DON'T LOOK BACK' MUSIC VIDEO + UPDATE!



I just thought I'd give everyone a little update on what's been going on and what's been up (which is not much) with me lately! Well as of recent I've bought a dress form! and I can't wait for it to get here!! I already have a name for it! I shall name it Jane maybe with my new dress form I'll actually design actual things...since lately I've been on a designing stumper...

(photo:theselsby.com)
Well anyways I'm still working 24/7 making money I don't know what to do with so I decided to buy myself a late xmas present this month since I didn't get anything last year...and that's been it with me...I'm still at a crossroad with what I want to do in life but I know its something that deals with fashion and I don't know if it will be designing or...? but deep down I know that I want to be a designer and its what I'm destined for its just I don't feel it. I don't feel/or have the drive at this point and time in my life...unfortunately... but one day I hope I will

No comments: