1/30/2011

I MIGHT BE CRAZY OR THIS MIGHT BE A OBSESSION

I've been obsessing over Hollywood celebrities the whole idea of living in California being a 'california girl' is taken over my brain! I'm obsessed! with celebrity style,jewelry,trends,hairstyles is sickening! lol... So today I was having thoughts of turning PLANEE JANE into a Celebrity/Style blog???



I know right how could I right? maybe I've lost my mind today but it was just a thought! I don't know how my readers would think about that...but it was just a thought! I just don't know what to do with this blog anymore??...I'm ready to start the new one! (Blah!)
But anyways you guys its just a thought not something I'm serious about because there is a million celebrity style blogs out there so I don't see why I would want to turn this one into one!

P.S Do you guys remember Ashlee Simpson? Look how cute/stylish she looks!
(photos from: justjared, photos by: Fame Pictures, Bauergriffinonline)

1 comment:

Marnie said...

Oh my gosh, I think it's an amazing idea! I am so obsessed with the whole California/LA thing too, especially because I started watching The Hills a few weeks ago. I am so hooked its not funny!
x