11/17/2010

MY (SECRET) LOVE FOR ANNA DELLO RUSSO


I remember not too long ago when I had recently left college (for fashion design) and I was going through the whole summer feeling down and stuck and in a total rut in what I was going to do next and then I seen this video of Anna Dello Russo and her closet & apartment and it was a reminder of why I want to create and design it reminded me how fashion can be an exciting dream world and it reminded me of how much I really love fashion...so I thank you Anna Dello Russo and every time when I see a video or a picture of her going somewhere I remember the hope I have to never give up and to keep going! :)

p.s I'm still going to go back to school just hopefully to a better one!

BY THE WAY DID YOU KNOW THAT SHE HAS HER OWN BLOG SITE?

No comments: