10/13/2010

THINGS IM LOVING RIGHT NOW



  • I've been really into making healthy snacks lately I've been stalking Fit Sugar 24/7 finding more sites with healthy recipes and finding out new yoga poses and ways to stay fit and healthy



  • Luxirare Luxirare Luxirare! How amazing is this girl? and if you don't know about her by now then where have you been? One of her latest posts where she made this amazing Travel Bag which I'm so inspired by it just inspires and motivates me to work hard to be great designer! Check out her blog


  • I'm always on the look out for new makeup brands that extend and broaden their makeup color ranges as far as artistic purposes go so when I was randomly stumbled onto a personal style bloggers blog I seen this cosmetics brand called FACE Stockholm and when I went to the site I fell inlove!

No comments: