10/04/2010

SPRING 2011: JOHN GALLIANO

"These designers are my muse when I see a show like this I'm inspired to be more escentric, more glamorous, more daring..."
-Dita Von Teese


To hear the inspiration behind John Gallianos Spring 2011 collection was just beautiful I couldn't even begin to post the images of which looks I loved the most because they would be infinite the whole collection was just beautiful beautiful beautiful! Very classic John Galliano, and even though I'm not a huge fan I can always appreciate beautiful design and craftmenship and back story behind a look or garment. Plus the makeup! it was astonishing!



2 comments:

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Love this look. I love her lip color.

-Sherine
sherinethegirl.blogspot.com

hannah-rose said...

yes, the make up was great as always. does pat mcgrath do the make up at galliano? the dark lips and the smoky eye are just so perfect for now.
X