10/16/2010

ON MY MIND/PAST COLLECTIONS: CHRISTIAN DIOR F/ 2009 MAKEUP

Sorry! I've been so close minded with you guys on not sharing most of whats been "on my mind" or really discussing anything thats been inspiring me as of late in depth. But honestly to tell the truth my brain has been 50 percent army green colored parkas and trying to configure out the pattern pieces to make one for myself this fall and the other 50 percent has been 1920s hair and makeup and researching a little a lot on that...and not that I've been wanted to some how clash both of those two things together (...only now once that I actually think about it doesn't sound like a bad idea...hmmm! I'll save that for later!).

(photos:yahoo,asos,style.com)

P.S searching for good reading material (i.e books) I need some help on finding some great authors do you guys have any suggestions?

No comments: