9/29/2010

CRYSTAL RENN VOGUE PARIS



(photo:fashion spot)
Title: Festin
Magazine: Vogue Paris October 2010
Model: Crystal Renn
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld

OK...I'm completely sort of grossed out by this only because personally I cant stand the sight of raw meat and blood...it just freaks me out. But on the other hand I love it I understand the concept and direction this editorial was going in but the execution was horrible...
CONS:
The direction of this editorial...
I'm upset they put her in bulky knit sweaters
I'm worried about her putting raw meat in her mouth (I'm sorry I'm a health freak)

PROS:
She looks STUNNING
Her makeup is STUNNING
Love her eyebrows & jewelry
The photos were shot by Terry Richardson

More photos after the jump








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way
RAW MEAT!!
GROSS