9/22/2010

COAL TO DIAMONDS





(photos: niwide)
My inspirations have been all over the place lately. Now a days I just sketch in my moleskine notebooks rather than posting on here (sorry guys). I'm just ready to move on to a bigger and better blog *which I'm working on now. Whats been inspiring me lately is mostly music and alot of artistic makeup
Alot of Hole ablums


(photos:google)


(photos:the cobrasnake,google)

My brain is just everywhere its like a ball bouncing off of a wall...wait why am I telling you guys this?...do you really care? lol anyways heres some things that have been on mind mind/inspiring me

1 comment:

Brandy Shaloo said...

I love Beth Ditto. She's such a great singer and full of humor. Went to a concert of the Gossip in NYC and had a blast there. The show was fantastic