8/07/2010

NO REPLY +RIPE AGE + DAYS OF OUR LIVES + WILD AND YOUNG +UNDECIDED + ECONOMIC TIMES


I honestly don't know what I want to do in life...I wont ever set anything in stone...Although I am considering traveling the world a possibility...I want to feel cultured I want to feel love I want to meet new people I want to step out of my comfort zone I want to breath air in a new city I want to dance I want to feel free I don't like this feeling of taking steps and having to plan out my life step by step worrying about money all the time and how its going to effect me and my future learning process! So I'm not setting anything in stone or saying that I still want to do one specific thing in life....but I am undecided thats for sure and this is the age that, that occurs I'm only 20 years old for god sake! Nothing is set in stone I'm not on anyones clock but my own! I'm tired of being afraid and not wanting to venture out! well nows the time! :)


end rant

No comments: