3/17/2010

MY WORK IS OWNED BY THE MAN


(photo:flickr)

Don't you hate it when most of your favorite videos on youtube are 'non-sharable' meaning that you cant embedded the video to put on your personal site?? I hate it!

Well thats besides the point I don't know if you don't know who Fischerspooner is you've basically been missing out! I discovered him when I was at The Kills concert back in April 2009 and in between intermissions they showed a couple of his videos and I couldnt help to watch these videos and just be amazed! Its more like art rather than just your typical music video! I love artists who actually incorporate eccentric art into their videos

here are some of my favorites that I think you guys should check out! (sorry again for not being able to show the actual videos on here)

Sweetness: View Here (my favorite video)
The 15th : View Here
Emerge : View Here (another one of my favorites!)
We Are Electric : View Here

VIEW MORE VIDEOS OF MUSIC ARTIST FISCHERSPOONER HERE


Check Terry Richardson in the video making a cameo!

No comments: