2/18/2010

I WANT TO WALK BEFORE I CRAWL

Sorry for the lack of good posts lately its midterms at school and I've just been a mess trying to study for everything and to the new people who just subscribed to PLANEE JANE hold your horses you haven't seen nothin' yet! lol just kidding!

In other news I cannot wait to start my other blog! I'm going to buy a new camera so I can document things that happen in my day to day life as in school, design, etc! and also vlogs and videos! I've been waiting for this for a long time! and I cannot wait!!!


AND WHEN I DO START MY NEW BLOG ALL OF YOU WHOM SUBSCRIBED TO PLANEE JANE MAKE SURE YOU 'FOLLOW' THE OTHER ONE TOO!! :)

P.S I've dicided on a camera that I'm going to buy! A Nikon Coolpix (I really hate that they call them that) S70!

I've done my research watched product reviews and I really like this camera alot!

So keep your eyes open! xx

No comments: