2/28/2010

FALL 2010: FAVORITES FROM PRADA






(photos:style)
I swear season after season Miuccia Prada makes me lust after all of her collections (Miu Miu, and Prada) I've really found a deep love for her work. Very detailed and thats what I think I like about her. Fall 2010 was obviously had a play on extenuating the bust and butt this collection showed alot of inside hilarity on the fashion industry even mocking its fashion taboos in a way (ie. models that arent size zeros). But the details is what I loved the most (click read more to see my favs) The glasses in the collection made such a statement and really kept me wondering what they looked like up close when I was watching the live show the glasses sort of look like the models are frowning or very furious which makes them like a piece of art for your face! I really enjoyed this collection alot



DETAILS:



(photos:style)

No comments: