1/13/2010

New Projects

New quarter, new design project and I'm happy to say that I get to make/design a blouse and trouser pant in one of my classes this time around...I kind of have an idea of what I want to consist my theme around here are some of my inspiration images...



Dior Homme Spring 2010



'
(photos:style,gq,google,yahoo,flickr)

My ideas are still a little jumbled in my mind but I'm still trying to put everything together I still don't have a clue for what I'm going to do for the trousers yet but hey I have until next week to figure out what I'm going to do and buy fabric


**NOTE: By the way I still haven't posted a picture of the sheath dress from last quarter that I made that I know some of you really wanted to see but didn't post the pictures so I will also be taking pictures of that dress on a propers dress form next weekend! :)

No comments: