12/21/2009

YOU AND I PJ!

As much as my blog and I break up from time to time Its honestly has been my source to speak my opinions to share my love of Art, Fashion, and most of all Music now that I look back at it as a whole It really has help me grow as a person as silly as that may sound! It has and also along the way I've collected a following of people who like this blog and tune in regularly which I cant appreciate it enough it really is amazing when people send me emails telling me that they read my blog everyday! So I cant thank you guys enough and I promise to you (I know I've said this over a million times now) that I want to grow Planee Jane into something bigger and better but it starts with transforming myself first before anything and once I'm ready I want all my readers to transfer over the new the new blog and show it as much love as they've shown this one! :)

No comments: