12/15/2009

I'M BACK! (I DIDNT GO ANYWHERE!) + NEW STYLE CHOICES?

Hey you guys! I bet alot of you thought that I've left PLANEE JANE for good?! No! its just that I needed some time away from this blog for a while! I felt like what I was posting wasnt "blogworthy" if you can even call it that? (lol) It felt more like what tumblr is/was for just random photo posting and thats what I did for the last week! at HTTP://WWW.MYPASSIONISACCURATE.TUMBLR.COM which you can still go to but now I'm back to posting on here!

Alot happened in a week. I had time to think about my life and what I wanted to do with it as in career path and just my sanity in general I needed much work on

So all of my PJ readers I hope you didnt leave for good! come backkkkkkk! :)

I've also had a change in style choices? Now adays I'm really into and whats been on my mind is Miu Miu Spring 2010 and all things that hail Vivienne Westwood :)






More posts to come this weekend :)
Finals for school are kicking my ass!

No comments: