11/19/2009

ON A LIGHTER NOTE...FINALLY INSPIRATION!!


I was at work earlier and was on my ipod and was searching youtube and all I seen this video that was featured on the screen that stuck out to me was "Berlin East Side Gallery" and I had to watch it...Like most of you know (who read this blog regularly) that I've been very uninspired to the point where It effected my personal life (weird right?) but it did...So Berlin has been on my mind as of most recently and especially the art in this video and also the art that i've seen around on blogs over the last year. Just street art in general has been very inspiring so I went to the library at my school and checked out an art book scanned photos this weekend! :)

Theres really some great stuff in there! Even though I said I'm inspired by "Berlin Art" and this is an "American Art"

No comments: