11/19/2009

I WILL MISS U DAUL...

(photo: via garbagedress)
I'm so sad to hear that one of my VERY FAVORITE models Daul Kim passed away...I wanted her to be my muse when I became a sucessful designer....it really upsets me to here that she passed away...and also was my age...I know I can't dwell on her death but only accept it for what it is and that she is gone :( RIP daul kim ♥

Every time when someone who I admire very much passes away not accidentally/or either overdoses or what have you... it makes me want to live life and travel...It makes me realize that the human's way of thinking is so psychotic and sensitive, and how we all can put on masks everyday and smile for everyone but have no one not notice whats really going on...I don't know for a fact that Daul committed suicide...but I wouldn't put it past her she was very eccentric girl...

Why Daul? :'(

1 comment:

Mai Yukimine said...

Not really !
I am so sad too....