11/23/2009

AMAZING...


It's amazing how one person could change everything....even when I thought my mind was made up...




When my friend Chris (Cosmic Collection) wrote a post about me and my blog. I really wanted to quit blogging but as Chris and many others of you who wrote me emails, and left comments in the comment section of my last post. I really appreciate it and didn't really know how much I had some sort of weird effect on your personal lives and it really (truthfully and honestly) made me teary eyed and even as I type this I'm getting a little emotional now. I really do appreciate you also as reader and It inspires me to hear that I inspire YOU! this is the whole reason why I made this blog in the first reason to inspire others...

PLANEE JANE AND I....are in a "Bad Romance!" no matter how much I try to get rid of it theres something always bringing me and it back together! and plus you guys really motivate me to keep doing what I love so I THANK YOU ALL

Special thanks to Chris I love him so much for really believing in me...

No comments: