10/31/2009

LIFE: MY ACTUAL DREAMS & HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Okay lately I've been having these not certainly "weird" dreams but I'm going to call them that because I kept having dreams about cats for a week straight and then the last time I had a dream with cats in them there were dogs also so I went to www.Dreammoods.com to find out what this could possibly be about and why I kept having the same type of dream for a week straight! So I looked it up and this is what it shown me


The weird thing about this site said about the cats thing is somewhat/all of it is true. I have issues about being feminine because of my weight and I don't feel pretty so that goes into a self conscious issue so maybe that might be the reason of me dreaming about cats? Its like its not one day or one hour where I don't think about wanting to be skinny or be the perfect size that I want to be

which for me is like a size 10 or 12 (US) because lets face it im 5 feet tall and 11 inches if I was like a size 5 I would look weird! lol But once I get to my goal weight I'll see what I look like and If I think I could shed a couple more pounds I will when the time comes...

and I cant help but to think about weight issues because even where I work EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE is on a diet and eating healthy so its hard for me to even think about getting junk food...but I guess that has its pros and cons because it is a good thing to eat healthy!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN YOU GUYS! BE SAFE! CHECK OUT ALL OF YOUR CANDY BEFORE BITING INTO IT! (YIKES!)

No comments: