10/09/2009

SPRING 2010: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

About the now internationally blog worthy Alexander Mcqueen Spring 2010 collection! If you were into art, fashion, photography, film, graphic design there was a reason for you to love this collection. It was more than beautiful it was outstanding it opened up my eyes that anything is possible even through a recession there was no limit. The beautiful graphic prints that reminded me of exoskeletons, insects, and wood. But what really caught my eye as well as everyone elses were those amazing shoes! do I even have to post the ones I truly loved? Because I loved-every-single-pair! Alexander Mcqueen is truly a genius and this collection has opened up my eyes and inspired me to keep following my dreams thank you! This what Fashion Designing should be about




No comments: