8/27/2009

JUST BOUGHT: NEW SHOES/ BARGIN!!

Ok these are Bakers shoes listed for $79 on the site and guess how much I got these shoes for??.......
$23 ITS THE SAME EXACT SHOE! I SWEAR IF U SEEN THESE IN PERSON AND THEN LOOKED AT THE ONES ON THE WEBSITE YOU'D SAY THEIR THE SAME THING so in the end I saved alot of money because I was just going to buy the ones from Bakers and call it a day but I bought these shoes from Burlington Coat Factory in the department store for$23 and may I mind you that they are SUPER COMFORTABLE TO WALK IN!!!! I'm not sure if Burlington Coat Factory is Universal but If you live in America and you like/love these shoes like I do go and see if the store carries them! asap!

2 comments:

India said...

I wanted to get them hahah but they too high

ALANNAH said...

india their 3inches! lol