8/16/2009

ASHLEY OLSEN X MARIE CLARIE





I think I'm falling for Ashley Olsen more and more every time I see her in magazines or is out doing work for both labels that both MK and her are working on. Of course I still love Mary-Kate I just feel like she's in hiding lately...but anywho back to Ashley in this months issue of Marie Clarie! SHE-LOOKS-STUNNING!! and plus her interview in the magazine talks about how shocked she is she didn't end up like Britney Spears. The magazine is very well put together all in itself! IM SHOCKED! I never really read Marie Claires magazines' before but this was my first time and they had alot of amazing things in it! But I think its only because its the fall issue? you know any fashion magazine featuring all the fall collections = amazing to me lol But we'll see!

GO GET THE MAGAZINE TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON ASHLEY OLSEN!

No comments: