7/02/2009

ON MY MIND: SUPER POST + GLAMOUR ZOMBIES

I love when I have a whirlwind of inspirations of ideas! It sort of feels like when your about to have an orgasm! Thats how I feel when I write down/gather my inspirations (and call me weird if you want) but thats how I feel and this is what I came up with! Usually when I am inspired it goes through music first and that was this song by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs on their Show Your Bones Album called "Way Out" If you want to listen to the song I uploaded it here so you could take a listen!

Then I also was inspired by the NEGATIVITY THAT COMES ALONG WITH FAME/HOLLYWOOD...sex ,lies, drugs and death...I was watching TMZ then that followed....

Terry Richardson's latest photography in Vogue Homme International with this girl with red lipstick on. His whole style in shooting is what really inspired me then followed...

onto the artwork of Dust La Rock you've probably seen alot of his artwork if you know A-Trak,Kid Sister, or Fools Gold Records...I automatically thought of brains and zombies & monsters (dont ask me how! this is just how my BRAIN WORKS!) then followed...

Madonnas music video "Hollywood" the lyrics and the styling, directing, artwork, setting, etc of the music video the pastels!!


No comments: