7/05/2009

LOVE SHACK


I think alot of the resort collections are much better than most of the Spring/Fall 2009 collections I've seen from most designers lately or is it that the future for fashion will be better than ever for the on coming years?! Either way I'm really loving this when I first seen it it reminded me of The B-52's song "Love Shack" and then it also reminded me of Fish Bones or better yet Fish Skeleton & blue crabs. I'm not really a fan of blue but I would wear this dress! its amazing I really love the prints that Peter Dundas did for the collection. I think as a designer for me personally that coming up with prints/textiles will be kind of hard for me because I am very minimal and solid when it comes to my own personal style I don't really like to wear prints. But this, I wouldn't mind wearing!

No comments: