6/15/2009

MALE MUSE + ON MY MIND (NO VISUALS)



Male model Cole Mohr is the main component of my recent musings. I don't want this post to sound like an written essay. But Cole's ability to transform throughout all of his pictures/photoshoots I find amazing! Like a male version of Coco Rocha. I think its fascinating when people can transform themselves at any given moment is a true virtue (click here to see what I'm talking about you'll see...click through the pages)

ON MY MIND (NO VISUALS)
Usually when I post things that's "ON MY MIND" I post like pictures,objects,movies,scenes,music,etc. But not this time because I'm using some ideas for sketching purposes and also garments to build my "SOON TO BE" website and store! (COMMING SOON!...I STILL DIDDNT FORGET YOU GUYS!)

But this is whats on my mind:
  • tv screen tests
  • indian screen test
  • crop circles
  • graphic lines
  • geometric shapes
  • strong facial bone structure with drawn in eye brows 
OK! I'll give you some visuals! I cant resist!


(Dragonettes video "Fixin To Thrill")

+ SILVER SHOES



No comments: