6/03/2009

CHANEL RESORT 2010








you can see coco here!

and here

I KNOW I'm super late on posting about the beautiful Chanel Resort 2010 Collection (doesnt 2010 sound surreal?! whoever thought that year would even be possible? lol) any way there was 78 looks and I probably only got to 38 because it will be an long post if I posted every picture that I liked! Karl Lagerfeld really out did himself on this resort collection I never seen 78 looks before for a resort collection! It was beautiful I could see(in my opinion) that it was a complete homage to Madme Coco. Very early 1900's, all the models looked great with the hair and smoky make up it was amazing. I know anything that Lagerfeld does is going to be amazing very detailed your not just going to get 1 or 2 pieces of clothing (also what I said about Marc Jacobs) they go all the way from hats, necklace, earrings, cuffs, bracelets, belt, etc. Creative geniuses! You really get a range in things to buy when an collection comes around every season.

No comments: