4/14/2009

MY BDAY IS NEXT WEEK! AND ALL I WANT IS...


I'm not a hard girl to please when It comes to birthdays or christmas or getting presents in general... I don't ask for a million things. I don't even  really want presents lol but this year I only wanted a couple of things mostly AA that Acid Wash Hoodie and a black big pocket tshirt and the grey ant sunglasses thats it and I'm the most happiest girl on the world! Lol

INCASE U DIDDNT KNOW 
MY BDAY IS APRIL 22ND! 
ON A WEDNESDAY THIS YEAR I THINK!... YES IM A EARTH BABY!!

SO PLEASE WISH ME A HAPPY BDAY NEXT WEDNESDAY AND IF U WANT TO GET ME ANYTHING THATS NICE TOO! LOL YOU READ THIS BLOG YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE HAHHAHA ;)


AND PLUS IM SO EXCITED TO GET 10228 PAGE VIEWS! YAY!!! KEEP IT COMING! AND THANK U FOR READING THE BLOG! I'M KIND OF WORLD WIDE NOW!? LOL

No comments: