4/28/2009

THE INFLUENCE OF 2009


The Maison Martin Margiela Exibit photos via Dazed & Confused

Mr. Marin Margiela...how you have changed my life ever since I had that fall out with Stefano Pilati for YSL, I had to turn to another designer that gives me something new every season! I'm not saying that I've always known about MMM It just happened one day when I was on Style and happen to see his Spring 2009 Collection which was very avant garde...nothing I've ever seen before and as I've grown older and started to like constructed looks such as jewelry and art,etc I grew an appreciation for the brand. Then I happen to stumble upon Garbage Dress which Zana Bayne who is also a fan of Mr. Margiela (which will tie into this post later on!)



Zana Bayne I'm so happy that I came across her blog a couple of months ago! her neutral colored wardrobe her love for MMM just her style all together amazes me!

The love for neutrals in general, color is out of my life (and I know a couple of years later I'll look at this and laugh or something...) But as of right now neutrals are just whats right for me.

No comments: