4/30/2009

4.30.09 HAUL & MENTIONABLES & GOOD NEWS!


I got a bag on sale at Bakers for 20$! I couldn't pass that up! and plus I needed a new bag!

nothing special I bought a new pretty hot pink case for my blackberry!


I know I'm super late on this "trend" of wearing these glasses but my thing is ALWAYS and I can definitely say for a fact that I don't really follow trends (besides that 80's one in 06/07) even though we all do follow them,  I can say that I don't because I never have enough money to follow them! of course I'm a trend follower! but most of my "trends" pour out on to this blog rather than my appearance. So I've always wanted these and now I got them! I don't care if people say wearing them are outdated! pffttt! who's life am I living again??? mines! lol so kiddies if you if you think a trend is old and out of date and your afraid to do it don't be ashamed!!! (but if its that 80's fluorescent shit... please leave that back in the closet thats DONE!)

ok now for the mentionables! ever since I was watching one of Richie Nickels youtube videos where he mentioned having moleskin notebooks for just jotting down random things or whatever I had to see what It was about and I bought some! I'm so random all the time and when I'm on the bus I'm always being inspired by some crazy person or just sketching or just something random that my teachers say at school thats very inspiring!

Plus I bought this book of Fashion Now 2 It was on sale also at my favorite store in the universe! Barns & Noble

Hot Topic Hot Topic how I love thee! I swear they have the best band tshirts! I was going to get another NWA shirt and the Nirvana one but I was getting a little money crazy and decided to just get this one! I had to get it! :)

and FOR THE GOOD NEWS!!!
I GOT A JOB!! THE MOST CONVENIENT JOB OF MY LIFE! I WORK AT MY SCHOOL (THE ART INSTITUTE OF DALLAS) I'LL BE WORKING (ON PAY) FOR THE FINANCIAL AID OFFICE FILING PAPERS! THE MOST EASIEST JOB RIGHT?!!! YES! AND I GET PAID VERY WELL! I START MONDAY! YAY! :)

P.S I NEVER REALLY DO HAULS BECAUSE I NEVER HAD A JOB TO JUST BUY STUFF LIKE THIS! LOL BUT I CAN'T SAY THAT NOW SO YOU'LL BE SEEING MORE STUFF THAT I BUY ON HERE FROM NOW ON!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the eff is your blackberry PIN? i want a new case for mine =/

how did you get this 3 column layout?

ALANNAH said...

its 2430CCD7
and my friend made me a template for the blog