3/01/2009

REVISITING THE PAST! & MINES VS. ALEX MCQUEEN SPRING 09?

While doing my assignments(relevent to the last post about Acrylic paints) for class this monday after I was done I realized that my collage/color wheel of magazine cut outs reminded me of Alexander McQueens Spring 2009 collection...well one of the pieces (Why does everything I do relates some how back to fashion...its destiny! lol) But yes here it is
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and also while I was doing the assignment looky what I found! (OH YEAH BY THE WAY I GOT MY SCANNER TO WORK! YAY!
SO NOW I'LL BE SCANNING THINGS FROM MAGAZINES ON HERE AND EVERYTHING ELSE! I SCANNED THIS PICTURE BELOW!)
ALEXANDER WANG IN TEEN VOGUE MAGAZINE(UGHH I DISLIKE TEEN VOGUE THATS WHY IT WAS SO EASY FOR ME TO CUT
& TEAR PICTURES OUT OF THEM...I LOVE MY MAGAZINES SO MUCH, BUT TEEN VOGUE IS A BOTHER...)
ALEXANDER WANG! & ERIN WASSON!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and TADAH! LOOKY WHAT I BOUGHT BUT WAITED TO READ...EVEN AS IM TYPING THIS I HAVNT GOT TO SIT DOWN
AND READ IT YET! I'VE LITERALLY BEEN WORKING ON THIS SHIT SINCE 1 PM(SUNDAY) AND IT IS NOW... MONDAY 12:25AM
IT ALMOST TOOK ME 12HRS LOL...BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hopefully tomorrow I'll review it and make a post about it! :)

2 comments: