3/09/2009

FALL 2009 REVIEW: Jean Paul Gaultier!

X MARKS THE SPOT!
Ok!...lets take a DEEP breath and exhale, because this is going to be a long post! JPG!!! You outstand me I cant recall on one single collection where he diddnt amaze me, its always something new and exciting and this time around the models in the show wore 3 piece suits which was amazing paired with Doc Martin boots, it sort of reminded me of a Yves Saint Laurent Le Smoking suit but more modern since JPG paired them with shiny patent leather boots! LOVE THEM!

side note:by the way if you remember the Chloe Fall 2007 collection when they also did a collaboration with DM to make their heeled boots
now if you missed out on them 2 years ago you can get these even though JPG's doesn't have a heel but are hi-top

The sheer "x"s on some of the pieces are amazing! those are my favorite ones. The 2 toned Leggings that could give Karl Lagerfelds Chanel ones a run for their money! That dress that is translucent with the money on them I thought was genius! I couldn't get a real close up on them but I just know from looking at it that it IS AMAZING! The hair is just absolutely stunning I would wear my hair like that If I could. My favorite piece out of the whole collection was this dress right here

OVER ALL TO SUM UP EVERY COLLECTION OF JEAN PAUL GAULTIER'S IS AMAZING!




DETAILS(CLICK TO MAKE LARGER):
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(all photos style.com)

No comments: