3/07/2009

AT HOME WITH YSL...

So I'm home this saturday(like always now adays?) ughh and I'm feeling like a wild cat ready to escape from a cage or SOMETHING! I just wanna go out and go to a party and dance! (and that is so unlike me) I never dance...but I guess its just one of those nights...but theres no way I'm going anywhere tonight without a car and some money :(
So I decided I'll just stay in and listen to hard core 80s Rock and read the YSL Style book...Which if you havent seen it yet it is a an amazing book! with great inspirational quotes and his career as well! Where below are some of my favorite pieces/sketches of Mr. Yves Saint Laurent!




(all photographs scanned by me)
if you wanted to know what I was listening to heres a playlist I made just for tonight(sarcastically)

No comments: