2/23/2009

YOUR TURNING ME ON!

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA
SPRING 2009
Over the past couple of months from me reading my daily reads and other of my various favorite fashion & style blogs like Garbage Dress and Sea of Shoes I've seen that they've posted quite often about Maison Martin Margiela...and honestly I've known nothing about the line so I decided to look it up and see what it was all about and Martin Margiela is a genius! for me to see such a brilliant collection for the 20th Anniversary I was amazed. To me it was very avant garde, you can tell it was something special just by viewing the whole show. Everytime (well latley) when I need inspiration I look at this collection! ITS THAT AMAZING, I've become a big fan! 








(photos: style)

3 comments:

Alexander said...

margiela is so ornate and is a definite icon.

my names peggy sue how do you do? said...

haah my boyfriend so has that shirt
and is obsessed with it

Unknown said...

I CANNOT STOP GAGGING AT M^3 COLLECTION!!