2/01/2009

my type (guys)

I've thought this over and it is now permanent! this is my type

I love white boys! scruffy ones that look like they haven't bathed in a while or look like they've been left on a deserted island(lol get a good visual). Basically Pirates lol but yes
examples:
(Vincent Gallo)
(Johnny Depp)

Basically any Brittish boy that can sweep me off of my feet with charm I love!!!!

and black boys, I've quitted my liking on black boys really because...I don't know they just turn me off...but if I did date someone black they would either have to be like

(Common pictured above)

or they have to be one of those "neo soul" type brothers that are into real oldschool hip-hop like

(A Tribe Called Quest) in the 90s but dressed up to date lol


(De La Soul) back in the 90s

IM NOT INTO:

muscle heads(built guys), gangsters (doesn't matter what race you are), sport players, or hustlers

2 comments:

Yinka said...

Irving, has NONE of this.

:[

ALANNAH said...

i knowwwwwwww righttttt! it fucking sucks! thats why I'm destined to find one in dallas @ school or either in the north park mall! hahaha