2/18/2009

FALL 2009: RODARTE

BEAUTIFUL MONSTERS!
DECONSTRUCTED <>
Kate & Laura can I venture into your minds? can I be your understudy?...intern maybe? I'm such a fan of Rodarte ever since I seen those collaboration Studded heels that they did with Christian Louboutin I instantly died! This is my dream! I want to be this successful when I'm in my 20s and Rodarte is setting a well example!
My likes and dislikes about the collection; What I love about it is that I had sort of this futuristic deconstructed broken but put together look about it that I loved. To me its like when lightning strikes and you capture it on a photo that's what the collection reminds me of. The only thing that I didn't really like what that the in the beginning of the collection(the pale greens,tans,light grays) it all looked the same for the first 5 or 6 looks...even the models looked the same there was no versatility! But when it got to the cobalt blue/black colored dresses I WAS IN AWE!


(right: I would def. wear that cardigan/sweater!)
Doesnt it seem like Rodarte's "signature" is those knited webbed holey leggings/ but now its on the arms!



I WANT TO WEAR THIS!

(on the left:OMG HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THAT!?)

DETAILS(CLICK TO ENLARGE):
Side note: The Orange hair reminded me of Annie Lennox the Eurythmics era

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


(all photos Style.com)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a label true fit for its line!! theres always something out their collection or it in whole that makes me gasp, lmao. i cant take it!! lol and the knee highs , geez my lorddd, uhMAZING!

FAUVEROSE said...

MY FAVORITE!OMG THOSE "OVER THE LEG" BOOTS ARE AMAZIIIING!