1/16/2009

RE-VOGUE'ING IT! / i-D AWANG!

Align Center


Okay so Friday night I decided that I was going to declutter my room and put up some of my more recent magazines in my storage bins that I keep underneath my bed so they can be 'preserved' like mummies lol. So as I'm making room I think to myself why in the hell do I have all these tabloid magazines like (Life&Style,People,OK!,etc) and then I think back on 2006 2007 when I was on my 'nicole richie thin' faze hahaha but anywho thats besides the point I cleared out alot of Teen Vogues,Complex,GQ, and others as well that no longer served interest to me anymore. So I look at these 3 big ass Vogue magazines that I have at the bottom of this bin and If you didn't know before let me tell you now. Me and Vogue never have gotten along...I never found an interest in Vogue really to an instant to where I HAVE to buy them every month (like ELLE UK AHEMMM!! lol) but yeah like the pictures you see above Its like the 700 something pages of Vogue so I randomly flip through the pages and a few things catch my eye so I decide to go through page by page looking at every picture and I realize....WHAT IN THE HELL HAVE I BEEN MISSING ALL OF MY LIFE! I see that Vogue has a great way of styling great clothes &I seen things that I was actually interested in...(and I know this magazine is from 06 but it was still inspiring!)

You see all the tab little bookmarks I put in the magazine lol...and that was just one magazine!



I HAVE TO DO THIS IN ALL CAPS TO EXPRESS HOW EXCITED I WAS WHEN I GOT THIS MONTHS ISSUE OF i-D MAGAZINE!
ALEXANDER WANG WAS FEATURED IN IT THIS MONTH! AND MY HEART JUST MELTED! I diddnt really feel like taking pictures of the other pictures that featured his clothes & models that reminise on the first time they've met A.W or wore his clothes because my camera is acting shitty... so sorry!

No comments: