1/15/2009

INSPIRATION BOARD: WHAT A MIX HUH?


(In Photo:left to right Paper Moon(film), pixie geldof,Platinum Evil blog,Mary-Kate,Elizabeth & James Knuckle ring,Alexander wang signature pocket tshirt/tank, Erin Wasson, Lanvin Fall 08,white wolves)
like I said I'm always being inspired by something weird and absurd ALL THE TIME
these are a couple of things that have been on my mind lately :)
enjoy

Behind the inspiration board/about:
Paper Moon- I love this film its amazing(well to me) I keep having this vision of this one scene in the film where Tatum O'neal is at this carnival and she wants to take this polariod picture with her father behind this backdrop of a paper moon. I don't know I just keep seeing it and it makes me think of this flowy rich white cream(sort of like the moons color) dress or outfit that I want to design...I don't know!!! Pixe Geldof is also the inspiration to the paper moon thing

Platinum Evil- Is a blog I recently found of an Austrailian designer that has a beautiful line and I seen this sort of acid washed jean material that she used and I'm falling in love with it all! (also with Balmain spring 09 jeans)

Mary-Kate/E&J Ring: Mary-kate I always love, but besides mary-kate the whole grunge 1990s look the flannel shirt tied around waste loose band tshirt, drop crotch pants(comme des garsonsXH&M drop crotch pants comes to mind)

Alexander Wang Tshirts-The Simplicty and Comfort of his designs that I love

Lanvin- The Bow

White Wolves- I LOVEEEEEEE ALWAYS! either the real thing or on tshirts!

No comments: