11/06/2008

Trip to my fav store

Okay, today I went to one of my favorite stores(Barns & Noble Book store) and I had intentions of spending no more than 20$ on magazines. Doing my monthly magazine run, and to come to find out that Octobers magazines are still on the shelves! I was so pissed this is the second time I went there and those old ass magazines are still on the shelves! ARRGGG. Buying my magazines aren't cheap either because I've learned that I don't really like US magazines...well it matters who's on the cover but half of the time its really shitty so I buy UK magazines because their so much better to read,the journalism,editorials,better cover stories UK ELLE is one of my most favorite magazines that I JUST HAVE TO GET and for me to buy it here in the US and it being printed in the UK its going to cost some money honey! so I pay 8$ + tax and then I buy i-D magazine and that's 10$+
Then also when I was in the store I just HAD to go and see the Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Book Influence and I fell inlove! But I just had to glance through it instead of buying it because I was NOT going to spend 35$ today when I really wanted Chinese food later on (lol) But I put it on hold! :)


NEW MAGAZINE ALERT NEW MAGAZINE ALERT!!
This must have been sent from the fashion gods....One magazine left...beautiful model on the cover...with gold foil writing on the front...printed in England...Plastique Magazine Explosive Fashion! I-AM-IN-LOVE! I flipped through the magazine only to have instantly have fallen in love! I'm shocked...this was the last one and everyone knows I hate getting the magazine in front the one that EVERYONE has touched so I was a little nervous about getting it but I HAD TO! I love this magazine I haven't really got to read the articles yet but I cant wait! and then tomorrow I'll try to take pictures and tell you guys about some of the articles! (+I seen an article about Yves Saint Laurent! YAY! I CANT WAIT!)

No comments: