11/02/2008

SOME ADVICE IF YOUR HAVING LOW SELF ESTEEM

So I was watching Party Monster last night and ran across the most how should I say the most moving quote thing I've ever heard in a LONG TIME in a movie and also in the shockumentary!

(asked about what it makes to be a club kid in the movie below)
"its all about self expression you know if you feel like a troll then you should look like a troll it doesn't matter what you look like I mean if you have a hunch back throw a little glitter on it honey and go dancing!"

So if your feeling a little down, make the best out of a bad situation and flaunt the things you think are ugly there are thousands of people who probably think your BEAUTIFUL!


Start video at 5:40
(p.s. I diddnt know Amanda Lepore was a real club kid back in the day? and is that Richie from Heatherette?? wow!)

No comments: