11/16/2008

FASHION MONSTER


Latley I've been really inspired by Gareth Pughs and The lovely designer of Comme des Garçons Rei Kawakubo. They've opened up my mind up to the creativity of their style in designing don't get me wrong I've been seen their work before but never really got it because I didn't know how to view or appreciate it. But their recent collections...oh my! I was so blown away and some how have inspired me on a few of my designs I'm looking forward on creating. I am in love with all the black and white combination's and and textures its all very architectural & avant garde. Something like a beautiful fashionable monster and somehow I want to make clothes like this but more wearable you know like with Gareth & Rei with their designs are art something that can be worn for magazine covers/editorials but I want to some how incorporate that to be wearable for parties or events or just RTW.






I love the goat hair on the designs(Gareth Pugh) or is that goat hair? Anyways I love it!

SOME LOOKS FROM SPRING 2006 THAT I FOUND INNOVATIVE!

(all images from www.style.com)

No comments: