9/22/2008

still dreaming...

I dreamed of a place where I didn't have to brush my hair where no one cared if you really looked nice and tame 100 percent of the time where people understand style and creativity and looked at you as an artist and not a bum. Where on every street corner there is inspiration and somewhere great to eat on every corner. Where the city smelled of starving artists selling their souls for dreams...Where people live off of paycheck to paycheck but still seem to love life barely surviving, as long as they live on this one specific dream. This is the place where millionaires are born and live...I want to be there...can you guess this wonderland?



...I dream of my future everyday. I'm still trapped in a box


btw the beautiful Alice Dellal for Alex Wang

No comments: