9/20/2008

Life aint real funky unless Its got that POP LIFE


So this weekend will be real chill for me as I feel myself channeling Andy Warhol himself more than ever now adays, it makes me wonder who I really was in my past life? (lol) I just don't really feel like hanging around people and going out to clubs...I'm not a club type of person
"I'm the type who'd be happy not going anywhere as long as I was sure I knew exactly what was happening at the places I wasn't going to. I'm the type who'd like to sit home and watch every party that I'm invited to on a monitor in my bedroom." -Andy Warhol

I'm losing my appetite as the days progress even though this chicken tetrazzini is very good. BOO HOO!...ughh I wish I had macbook. I need to stop making future plans about things I want to do (even my horoscope said I shouldn't do things like this) I'm just going to live life as It is day by day. But I like to make goals and stuff and plan things out long in advance. Maybe my horoscope means long term goals??...oh well

(my dinner)



No comments: